Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from sunny SoCal!

I found this site because we adopted a 14 month old BIG Golden Boy last March and are not getting anywhere with training away his 'issues'.

Hopefully there is help here. Some of them seem pretty typical to Goldens, so we will see!

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Hello and welcome! What part of soCal are you in? I'm in San Diego! :)

Would love to see some pics of your Golden! Hope you get some help and advice from the knowledgeable people in the training forum!

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,080 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Canada!!!! You will gets lots of excellent advice here. Please post pictures of your BIG boy when you have some time......

·
RIP Sweet Skyler
9,306 Posts
Welcome Aboard. I've got one of those BIG boys as well. Be sure and post pics otherwise you'll be bugged without mercy!! LOL

·
2,309 Posts
Welcome! I'm in SoCal too.

There are a lot of knowledgeable dog trainers here, I'm sure you will find help for his "issues".

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Welcome...and yes we are here to bug you about seeing pictures! :) What kind of issues can your sweet boy have...he is a golden so he must be perfect!!

·
aka Ali, Oscar's mom
493 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I read your other thread, and it sounds like you have got a real character in Vegas :) Lots of personality!

I know this forum is the right place for you, and you will lots of good advice for the issues you've presented... I want to echo others that a training class might give you some good structure and lessons to work on the jumping, barking, and learning "tricks"... and I'm sure others on here will have lots of good ideas for you!!

Also we need pictures of your dogs!! :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks to all of you!

Yeah Vegas is a real character. I knew as soon as I met him he was coming home with us. I'll get on photos soon, but I did put a head shot of him as my avatar for now. He's quite handsome!

·
Bailey and Riley
1,454 Posts
Hello and a big welcome to GRF!! Vegas is a beautiful boy!! He looks a lot like our Bailey who's a big boy as well. You will find a wealth of knowledge and support here.

~Jackie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts