Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

My name is Christina. My husband and I have been wanting a Golden Retriever since we got married 10 years ago. Late last year we decided the timing was right to add a companion to our family, and I've been in serious research mode since! I have hopes to train our future pup as a therapy dog, so that's something I'm excited to learn more about.

I've connected with a very reputable breeder and am really hoping they decide we'll be a good match for one of their puppies. I'm seriously excited about their planned litter!

While I wait to find out if the breeding took, I've been researching everything I can think of: vets/animal hospitals, obedience classes, food, crates, grooming, etc. I read the book, How to Raise a Puppy You Can Live With, and I am always open to reccomendations as to how else I can prepare.

I look forward to interacting with you all and learning from you!

- Christina

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I hope you get a puppy soon. There's nothing like a Golden! You can learn tons reading through the Puppy section here.

Reactions: B+C

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome Christina. Sounds like you are doing a great job preparing. I hope you get good news from the breeder.
Jules

1 - 6 of 6 Posts