Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from So. Cal. Meet Bean! She's 3.5 months. Super cute and can get sassy. Being that we picked her up off a recycler ad, we've been through it all... Parvo/Giardia/Coccidia. She's made through all that though and she's full of life and happiness! My wife and I have an inside joke that we rescued this pup from death.

Also, we ran an embark DNA test since I didn't trust what the person selling Bean was saying (purebread golden. yeah right). Her results came back 75% golden, 20% cocker spaniel, 5% labrador mix. Dads side was purebred golden and moms side was a golden spaniel.

Cheers!

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Welcome to you and Bean. She's a pretty puppy and blessed to land with someone willing to get her healthy.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Bean is a cutie. You can definitely see the cocker spaniel ears in the third pic, so cute! She'll prob be on the small side with ears that are a little extra for a golden. :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome to the site...You'll soon learn you picked a great place for helpful answers to all you're questions. Bean is adorable. Regardless of her breed details, she will be a great addition to your family. All dogs need love and a forever home. Sorry you experienced a few potentially serious challenges early on. From the pics, she looks healthy and loved. Enjoy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts