Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
New Mutt on the Block
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, my name is Laurie and I was invited here by my friend Amy who also just joined (Amerz). I've owned goldens and golden mixes for about 20 years, my first being Bud who I adopted from a shelter as a troubled one-year old and who blossomed into an amazing dog. My current two are Bayley, a 7-year old girl who still thinks she's puppy (her picture is my Avatar) and Bo, a 9-1/2 year old guy who is wise beyond his years. I also have a large tabby cat named Tommy. Oh, and a husband Marc who adores our pets and puts up my with my animal addiction.

I'm also on the board of our local humane society and it's my passion in life and I love cycling and hiking.

I'm looking forward to meeting other people who love this breed and I hope to learn a lot from all of you too!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yay! So glad you decided to join as well. Nice to see a familiar face ;)

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to GRF. Please make yourself at home here and be sure to post lots of pictures of your golden adventures.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the forum,
Thank you for all that you do at the humane society. Animals can never have enough people standing up for them. Would love to see some pictures of your pups and kitty.
I have three goldens Bama 2y4mo, Pawley approx 2y10mo and Daisy approx 8-9 years old. Also have an american eskimo Shelby 10yrs and three pound kitties. I also do golden retriever rescue and two of mine Pawley and Daisy are failed fosters.

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Welcome To the forum! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do!

·
New Mutt on the Block
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!! I've posted several pictures to an album in my profile and here are a couple. Feel free to go and visit. I'm proud of my fur kids.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts