Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

We are a military family in San Diego who have just gotten our very first puppy for christmas. I wanted to join the forum to gain education, share experiences, share pictures (duh) and enjoy this new life with our lovely Golden puppy, Emmie. She was born November 1st 2012 in Escondido, CA. Normally I'm one to only buy from breeders I know but Emmie was a Christmas surprise from a family member and though we ADORE her we don't know much at all about her breeder so no information there.

We have a great home with a fantastic back yard, wonderful neighborhood and family. Our household consists of Me, my husband Geoff, our kids Aiden (5) and Nayah (2.5) and a roomate, Vinnie (and his dog... an Aussie named Moby).

We also have a bunny (Buckshot) and a horse (Legacy) so we are a FULL house!

We've owned dogs before, of course, though never a Golden. (Our last puppy was ages ago and it was a Basenji).

I guess I thought I'd just stop by and share a little about us and of course...a picture of Emmie!

We plan to train her to be a Bird Dog for my husband so he named her Benelli (a hunting gun brand) and we call her Ellie for short.

We'd love to make some friends and learn all there is to know right from the source!

Here's Ellie!:

Looking forward to sharing many years of joy with you all!

xoxo,
Lo

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Glad to have you and Ellie on our forum. Please make yourself at home here on GRF and be sure to share lots of pictures of your pretty girl.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Glad to have you and Ellie on our forum. Please make yourself at home here on GRF and be sure to share lots of pictures of your pretty girl.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts