Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Hello from PA

1K views 28 replies 23 participants last post by  AndyFarmer 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone,
I am new to this site. I have 3 goldens, Dakota, Cheyenne, & Savannah. Dakota is my boy he is 10, Cheyenne is 13 and Savannah is our puppy she is 7 months old. I am so happy I found this website because I don't know too many people with goldens, all my friends have different breeds. Thanks for this forum and I hope to hear from all you in the future.:wavey:

#2 ·
Welcome to you and your crew! Look forward to seeing some pictures!

#13 ·
Welcome,
You have a beautiful golden pack and are in the right place to share pictures and stories of them. Love all their names. We are all golden addicts.

#17 ·
Hello and welcome from the great state of Texas. We are on athe oast with our 8 1/2 year old golden girl KayCee and our 6 1/4 year old adopt4d golden mix girl, honey--who knows without a doubt that she is full golden!

#18 ·
Hello and welcome, your goldens have great names!

#21 ·
I grew up...well I've never grown up...but was hatched in Beaver PA! Welcome from the Coast of Maine!

I just Vote for Savannah's Video!! She is a real Cutie!!

#24 ·
I grew up...well I've never grown up...but was hatched in Beaver PA! Welcome from the Coast of Maine!

I just Vote for Savannah's Video!! She is a real Cutie!!

Hey!!! I'm hatched from Beaver too!! (Whoa,that sounds a little funny,huh?). Nice to see a good old "cake eater" on here! I'm still here in the area, can't seem to pull myself away:D

And savannah-we voted for you too!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.