Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI!
I am new here, I was looking for a forum, and this one looked like the right one! I have two wonderfull goldens, both are girls they are 4 years ( patience) and 1 year ( Promise), I have had both from puppies, I got patience when she was 5 weeks old, and Promise when she was 8 weeks. I am 17 years old, and my dogs are my life, they are seriously the only reason I get up in the morning. right now I am currently clicker trianing Promise. Patience knows all the basic comands, so when I have Promise caight up ( i know! Ive been slacking), I will further both their training.

If you want to know more about me and my dogs please e-mail. I love making new friends!!!

p.s anyone else from Oregon????:wave:

·
Premium Member
16,423 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We'd love to see pictures of Patience and Promise!

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Sadie (lab-7), Obi (Goldie-13 in Jan), Bridger (Goldie-1) are in Washington! we spend some of our favorite times on the Ore coast north of you -Newhalem Bay/Manaznita. Like it there so much we rarely venture farther south.
P & P are the envy of many dogs living right there on the beatiful Oregon coast!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Welcome, I'm Tina mom to Sam. We're in Tualatin. Sam will be one next week on New Years day. I've lived in Portland all my life, but I've never ventured down the coast as far as you are! I hear it's beautiful down there!!

We'd love to see some pictures of Patience & Promise - what great names!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Hello and welcome,
I love your golden girls names Patience and Promise. We would love to see some pictures of your girls. Hope you enjoy your time here.

·
Registered
16,316 Posts
Welcome to the forum, love the names Patience and Promise.
I have 3 Golden's 3,2and 10 weeks and a black lab 1 year old.
Love to see pictures!

·
3 goldens
11,811 Posts
helloi and welcome. I live on he texas coast--a pretty "fur" piece from you. Love to see pictures of your girls.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi and welcome! Your girls have fantastic names!

My parents live in Oregon--they're in Klamath Falls (Southern OR, an hour east of Medford). We were there for Christmas and it was FREEZING!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts