Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Sarah and I am a homeschooled teen from Oklahoma. I have one Golden Senior named Sasha and she is Seven Years Old. Me and my mom found Sasha and we put up signs. No one Replied to our signs so we kept her. And She has been the best dog. :wavey:

·
Owner of a Bailey Girl!
1,365 Posts
Welcome to the forum! How nice of you and your mom to take Sasha into your home :)

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Welcome! :)

·
3 goldens
11,799 Posts
HELLO NEIGHBOR--WELL ALMOST. I AM SANDRA AND WE AREIN TEXA, BUT FAR FROM YOU AS WE ARE ON THE COAST JUST OUT OF CORPUS CHRISTI. MY GIRL IS ACTUALLY A GOLDN MIX NAMED HONEY THAT WE ADOPTED 6 YEARS AGO--WE DID HAVE 3 FUL GOLDENS WHEN WE ADOPTED HER, BUT THEY HAVE ALL GONE TO THE BRIDGE THE LAST ONE WA MY KayCee WHO WAS LOST TO CANCER LAST MAY. HONEY THINKS SHE IS FULL GOLDEN AND M,ANY TAKE HER FOR FULL GOLD, SO WE DO NOT TELL HER ANY DIFFERENT.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see pictures of your fur baby. BTW, my dil was home schooled in the Austin area thru high school and then went to UT.

·
Luke, Maggie, and Tucker
3,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I can't wait to see pictures of Sasha! :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Hello and Welcome,
Hope you enjoy your time here and it is great that you and your mom took Sasha in and gave her a furever home.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts