Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone.
Just wanted to say that we just got our new puppy, Lora, about 3 weeks ago. Now she is about 13 weeks old. So far she has been to the vet once and no problems what so ever. I have been training her for about 3 weeks now. Other than the occasional "puddle" in the kitchen every now and then she has been good. I will try to post some pics next week.
As reading some of the posts here, I have a lot of questions for her, but I will post those latter.
Once again hello form freezing Northwest Ohio!:wavey:

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to you and Lora from freezing Maine. Please make yourself at home here and be sure to post lots of puppy pictures.

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
Welcome to the forum ! You will see alot of members from Ohio here. Congrats on your puppy. We love pictures !

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the forum,
Congrats on your new baby girl, Lora. There is a wealth of information in the puppy section and training section of the forum. If you cant find it just jump in. I cant wait to see pictures of your little Lora.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome fellow Buckeye! We just got our puppy today, she is 7 weeks old and already smarted than one of our old greyhounds! Lets see some pictures.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks everyone for the worm welcome!
like I said I would definitely post some pics next week
Thanks again!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Welcome, I am probably not too far from you. I am in Lorain county.
I look forward to seeing the photos.

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Welcome from the Cleveland area!
You'll be able to learn just about anything you need to know here. But as someone already mentioned, this forum can be addictive. So, don't say we didn't warn you. :p:

Traz said:
Welcome, I am probably not too far from you. I am in Lorain county.
Traz, I didn't realize you're in Lorain. We're practically neighbors. :wavey:

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Welcome, from the Columbus area (between Dublin & Worthington)! You'll love it here on GRf!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi Nora !

I am fairly new to the board, too. I am in nortwest Pa. now getting hit by lake effect snows* !
My 14 month old Trinian LOVES the snow and I am teaching him to run along with me while I XC ski.
He loves it and we might as well get used to it winter* is here.

I am really enjoying the boards and helpfullness of members !

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pictures of Lora

Just as I promised, here are some pics of Lora from Christmas Day.
Enjoy!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
I'm sure you know she is absolutely gorgeous with that bunny soft puppy coat! It must be hard to keep your hands off her. Keep that camera handy and post lots of pictures.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts