Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hi and welcome to GRF :wavey:
I am a member of Garden State GRC. We have monthly meetings at the Public Library in Mountain Lakes.

Here is a link to our breeder referral page
GSGRC Breeder Referral

Can I ask who the breeder is that moved out of state? Curious if I know them and possibly can put you in touch. A couple of them will actually be here for the Specialty. We also have a function, CCA, on the 9th of October and our annual WC/WCX is on the 16th in Sparta. All the info is on our website.
Garden State Golden Retriever Club
Judy Laureano of Stonehill Goldens. She moved to TN a few years ago.

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
Judy Laureano of Stonehill Goldens. She moved to TN a few years ago.

Check your Private messages. I sent you one. You should be ablle to read it but not respond till you get 15 posts here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Oh that is too funny! Maybe ours are related somehow. My breeder is Stonehill Estates and located in Newfoundland, NJ. She got her first golden from Stonehill Goldens and a few more after that. Chester's grandmother is Stonehill.
Chester is a beauty. I'll have to check out Stonehill Estates. Thanks.

·
Chester's Mommy
2,688 Posts
Chester is a beauty. I'll have to check out Stonehill Estates. Thanks.
Thank you. :)

The only problem is that she probably won't have another set of puppies until March, which means they wouldn't be ready to go home until May. I'm not sure how long you'd want to wait to get another puppy.

Anyways, Chester's grandmother is Stonehill Mia. She is such a sweetheart and was one of my favorites out of all my breeder's goldens. Her sire and dam were Stonehill's Steamboatwillie and Autumnsun Stonehill Go Bunny.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Sorry about the loss of Olie. It's a heartbreak that never seems to go away.
Beautiful photo of them.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts