Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Boo's mommy
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there :)

My name is Natalie, and my husband and I will soon be welcoming a new furry member to our family! We're soooooo excited!!
Driving all the way to New Hampshire to pick him up, found an excellent breeder there and it's well worth the drive from Montreal.

That's our little baby in my profile pic, our little "Boo" since he was born around Halloween :) He's from Sunkissed Goldens....anyone else here have a Sunkissed pup? would love to hear from you!

We also have 2 cats (5 years old), Zippo and Zola, male and female, the sweetest cats you'll ever meet. Little do they know that next tuesday their quiet lives are about to be turned upside down by a golden furry bundle of energy! I can't wait to see how their meeting with Boo will go. Anyone have stories of how you introduced your new puppy to your cats?

I promise to post pics once he's home!!

·
Baby Sis: Heidi
13 Posts
helloooo fellow Canadian!

we just got our first golden for the house about 3 weeks ago, and she's such an adorable puppy!
she's about 10 weeks old now and wow they grow so fasttt, I hope you pot up some pictures as soon as he arrives home!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts