Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am a new member, just joined today. My husband and I are getting our Golden retriever next Thursday. Just wanted to say hi and get some advice from fellow Golden owners!

Thanks!:wavey:

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We have lots of Ontario members here. Please make yourself at home here. The best advice I can give you is to make sure your camera is ready for the new pup to come home. Take lots of pictures and be sure to share them here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Oaklys Dad!!
Yes we went to visit him a couple of times at the breeders and we have brought the camera to take as many pictures as possible. He is growing fast!

thank you again for the warm welcome!!! I am glad I found a site where people love their golden's as much as we do, even though I have never owned one before!

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Hi and a huge welcome from Molson and I in Brampton! Keep an eye out for our Ontario Meet thread - we are planning our next meet up at the dog park in Milton on October 25th, maybe we'll get to see you with your brand new pup! :D Which breeder is he from?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi esSJay, thank you for the warm welcome.
Oh, that's exciting, I will definitely be there. That is so awesome to hear, I can't wait to meet other Golden's and I know Marley can't wait either
Our breeder is from Innisfil, The Rutter's (sp?) I can't remember the exact spelling of their name. oops!

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the board,
Get busy reading the puppy section and training section of the forum so you can be ready when your little baby gets home. Then just enjoy him and have fun. Glad you have joined us.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the board,
Get busy reading the puppy section and training section of the forum so you can be ready when your little baby gets home. Then just enjoy him and have fun. Glad you have joined us.

Thanks so much BeauShel for the warm welcome. I am very happy to be part of this forum.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Welcome. Just watch out, this place can be addicting....so can Golden's. We just picked up our 2nd one this past week. Hope you will share photos soon.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome. Just watch out, this place can be addicting....so can Golden's. We just picked up our 2nd one this past week. Hope you will share photos soon.

Thanks... hahaha! I bet! I can't wait to get our golden! As soon as I learn how to post pictures I will hahahaha.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Hi! A warm welcome from neighbours...we're in Milton too! It's a great place for a pup...the leash-free park is great and we've really enjoyed taking Lily for hikes in the conservation areas (she has Rattlesnake Point just about memorised!) :) Can't wait to see pictures of your new puppy!!

·
Registered
981 Posts
Hi from St.Catharines. Welcome!

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Welcome from Owen Sound!!!
Can't wait to see some pics :)
You will learn pretty quick that we love pics :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi! A warm welcome from neighbours...we're in Milton too! It's a great place for a pup...the leash-free park is great and we've really enjoyed taking Lily for hikes in the conservation areas (she has Rattlesnake Point just about memorised!) :) Can't wait to see pictures of your new puppy!!

Thanks PB&J... maybe we will see each other on our regular walks.
Yes I can't wait to take Marley to the Leash Free Milton park.. I just need to get all his shots. So in a couple of months.
I just went to Walmart and bought his dog bed, some toys... I am getting excited for his arrival.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Hi! Welcome! Congrats on the new addition! I can not wait to see pictures! Traz said it absolutely perfect! This forum is very addicting (and exceptionally useful) just as our goldens are!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts