Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave:Hello, I'm Golden Lover, now I don't have any Goldens yet but soon will. I would love lots of info about Goldens so I am sure this is my future dog. Thankyou -Golden Lover

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Explore around the site and I'm sure find tons of golden info and pictures. Feel free to ask any questions you may have..... I think you'll find lots of fun going on and lots of really nice golden lovers.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! When do you plan on getting a golden? For some good general info, there's a book, "Golden Retrievers for dummies" that has some good general tips and things to consider before getting a pup. If you have specific questions, feel free to ask them or search the other posts.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not sure when I am going to get one yet, but for a estimate I would say in a coulple months.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome and hope you find your new golden soon. At the top of the page is a miscellanious button. On there is a good listing of a puppy buyers checklist. Just read everything that you can here to become a golden expert. LOL If you cant find your answer just jump in and ask away. Cant wait to meet your new puppy and hope you find a good one soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts