Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! My name is Sherlein:wave:! I have nice Golden Retriever named Bella! We two live in Indonesia! There is many reason why I joined this forum:
1. Because I love Golden Retriever!
2. I want to study English.... I has problem in English Lesson...:bricks1:
3. I want get new friend!

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Owner of a Bailey Girl!
1,365 Posts
Hi Sherlein! Welcome to the GRF! Your Bella is gorgeous! You will definitely make lots of friends here! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello Everyone!

:wavey: Hello Rob's GRs! Hello MyBaileyGirl! I think Bailey is very cute! Hello 3kidsandagoldenpuppy and Auretrvr! I'ts nice to meet you all!

Bella was sleepy

Note: Please understand my English skill is not to good so to write reply in English I need a lot of time because I must use English dictionary. Maybe I write something who not to clear. Please understand about this. I just student who in study.:sorry:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, from the Coast of Maine! Tailer & I Love your Pictures of Bella! You will have many friends here, we do love pictures and stories of you golden fur kid!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Hello and Welcome,
Bella is a pretty girl and would love to hear some stories about her. You will make lots of friends here and we do have some members in your area of the world so maybe you will meet on here. Hope you enjoy your time here.

·
3 goldens
12,011 Posts
Hello And Welcome From The Coast Of Texas. Your Bella Is Beautiful.

·
Registered
16,975 Posts
Great big welcome to you both from Alabama.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Another WELCOME from Maine.....
I admire your determination!

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Welcome :wavey: Sherlein glad that you found us. Your Bella is a very pretty dog!! Good luck with learning English you are doing very well so far!

Al & Tuff dog Georgia USA

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
O ya I almost forget to told story about Bella. She is really love ball, lazy, and love to play with mouse. She really like fruit especialy papaya and mango. Wow I happy can meet you all!:wave:

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Great to have you and Bella join us here on the forum. Your Bella looks like a real cutie. Can't wait to see some more pictures of her. Hope you enjoy your time spent here on GRF.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts