Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi :wave: I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am a new golden owner to a beautiful 7 month old boy named Elliot he is just the joy of my life.
I just wanted to let you all know since I have been exploring around on the site I have learned and taken in so much advise this is just the best since all this is so new to me(first time dog owner). I'll be sticking around for along time

thank you all:thanks:

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
Welcome

Hi :wavey:and a big welcome to you and Elliot!!! This is a great place and you will find that there are several other members from Maine also. I'm from Massachusetts and I have 3 golden and 2 labs. Don't forget to post some pictures :)

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
I'm north of you in New Brunswick, so you're surrounded by members! Welcome, and we'll be looking for pictures of Elliot.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Welcome aboard from another Mainer!! We have a nice contingent on the forum! Im from Brewer, and am currently boarding a beautiful 1-1/2 yo Golden named Elliot!! Look forward to seeing some pictures of your guy!!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome aboard from another Mainer!! We have a nice contingent on the forum! Im from Brewer, and am currently boarding a beautiful 1-1/2 yo Golden named Elliot!! Look forward to seeing some pictures of your guy!!
Welcome to the forum. I just got to meet LibertyME's boarder (Elliot) so had to check to see if it was the same pup. :D Anyway's yet another Mainiac here from Calais. Looking forward to pictures of your boy.

·
Molly's human Mom
404 Posts
Nice to meet you. I too am a first time dog owner and have found lots of great advice. There are so many great people here who are always willing to help. It really does help!

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Welcome !!!!! As a first time dog owner, let me tell you you've started with the very best. Can't wait to see some pics of Elliot. Enjoy your time here.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Down Jeremy, or we'll sick a beaver on you!

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Mine are attack beavers. They have been chewing at the 3" thick steel poles and fencing surrounding their compound ever since they found out that a certain Mainer has no tea in his house. They're more than willing to make a detour to your place, so watch it fella.

·
Banned
6,467 Posts
Mine are attack beavers. They have been chewing at the 3" thick steel poles and fencing surrounding their compound ever since they found out that a certain Mainer has no tea in his house. They're more than willing to make a detour to your place, so watch it fella.
ok, ok.....I'll behave. Just don't send the attack beavers! :D

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome Elliot's mom and Elliot,
There are alot of great people here that can help you with any questions you might have, just jump in. We have people here from all over the world and always love to have more. Cant wait to see pictures of you boy and how you came to get him.
To add pictures, if you have them stored in your computer, load them into the photo gallery at the top of the page. Once they are loaded copy the directlink code into a thread and then post. It should show up, if you are still having problems there a more detailed way to do it in the technical zone how to. Good luck, we love seeing photos.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Welcome from Mid-Coast Maine! Our first Golden's name was Elliot too. He made it till his almost 15th b-day. Now we have Tailer, who is a red Golden and he is 2.25 years old. We too met Elliot in Brewer...very nice dog...Maybe all Elliot's are Great!! Love to see a picture when you get that figured out. Tailer just poked me, time to go out!! Again, Welcome!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts