Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, found this site the other day and think it's great. Levi is our one year old golden, he's our second golden. Champ, our first golden, went to the bridge a little over a year ago, our home was empty and lonely without his companionship, loyalty, and fun loving attitude. Champ was 13+. We got champ at 9 months he had been passed around from home to home and nobody wanted him.

So now we have Levi to fill our home with his love of like, it's so much fun growing up with them. He's a wonderful strong, dominating boy and makes me laugh everyday with his antics.

I tried to attach a picture of Levi, he was around 7-8 months in the one picture, and 8 weeks in the other picture. I hope it comes across.

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to the GRF family. Please make yourself at home here and be sure to post lots of pictures. Levi is a handsome little guy. I'm sure he has done much to heal your aching heart.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
HI and welcome!! Levi is a cutie pie!! I just know you will love it here!!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Hello and Welcome!! Levi's a cutie. Love the name.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to you and Levi,

He is a real cutie. That second picture is just so sweet.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Welcome from Georgia:wavey: to you and Levi. Sounds like you have a wonderful fella there:)

Al & Tuff Dog

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you all for the warm welcome! Still learning how to use everything on the site, signatures, tickers, etc. Once I get going I'll post more pics. I'll have to fit it in between seeing all the cute goldens on here already.

Sometimes I think our Goldens have taught me what's important in life...I sure love'em!

Talk more soon.
Bye

1 - 13 of 13 Posts