Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! :wave:

New here and wanted to introduce myself (April) and my little girl Aja. 15 weeks today and the smartest puppy I've ever met (okay, I might be a little biased.. haha!). She's my first puppy, my last two dogs were from the shelter so bringing her up to be a good dog has definitely been a learning experience... If anyone has any tips please send them my way, I need all the help I can get with this little one.

Anywhoo, I look forward to the adventure and meeting you all, I'll put up some photos as soon as I can figure out how to do it. :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Is there a way to put up photos other than by using a 3rd party image host (ie: photobucket)? If there is and someone could walk me through putting up some photos I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,647 Posts
Hi and welcome.

To answer your question about posting pics, if you have them saved onto your computer, you can upload them directly.

When posting, hit the GO ADVANCED button, scroll down to ADDITIONAL OPTIONS, hit MANAGE ATTACHMENTS, a window will open up, hit the BROWSE button to select the pictures from your computer. Once selected, hit UPLOAD.

You can preview your post before submitting it.

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,068 Posts
Welcome to you and Aja (love her name)!!!

Look forward to seeing some pics of your baby girl..........

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much! Here's some photos from age 3 weeks to about a day or so ago. Also, is there a preferred forum for asking training and behavior related questions? Thanks again!

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to you and Aja. She is a very cute pup. The Puppy up to 1 year is a pretty busy spot for puppy issues.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Aja

Aja;s Mom

Your baby is adorable!!
Look on the Main page here and there is a section for Golden Ret. Training and one For Golden Retriever Behavior.
http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/

You will love it here!!

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
Welcome aboard!!! Plenty of good information here...I think you'll enjoy it. What a great place to raise a golden, tons of snow (usually ;)), plenty of water and trails to keep you busy for the rest of your life! Aja will have a BALL!

Pete

1 - 8 of 8 Posts