1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
They grow so fast
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The night we brought him home 8 week

First time in snow

Christmas outfit

Jaxson's 1st Christmas... he actually found his stocking under the tree and ran away with it to the kitchen to open it

10 weeks, and loves the camera

Sorry, can you tell I am a new mom

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,076 Posts
He's beautiful!!!! I'm not a new mom but still have my camera in hand whenever the dogs are around.

·
Registered
61 Posts
From my 8 year old son who doesn't understand about this forum and sharing pictures. "Awwwww, he's so cute I want to get him!" I had to explain what this place was about and now he's "I wanna Golden, when can we get one!" even though I've said a bazillion times, that we will be getting a GDR and I'll start looking in March. The penny seemed to have dropped with Jaxson's picture. I'll never hear the end of it now.

But I second my son's vote, he IS adorable.

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
There are few things cuter than a Golden pup, and your Jaxson is no exception! Congratulations, he is a doll!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Jaxson is just adorable. I love the Santa picture and him opening his stocking. Hope you will keep sharing pictures with us. I had a dog name Jaxson spelled this same way, he died three and half years ago.

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
what a sweetie pie! Good idea getting Jaxson used to wearing outfits early! I can see it now: a new outfit for each and every holiday!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
soo cute. I love the Santa outfit as well. Give that little guy a hug for me...I miss tiny pup stage.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts