Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

i own a Golden Retriever called Schnuffel (that means to sniff). He is nearly 4 years old and stays with us since he was one years old. He is very playful and likes chewing his blanket and swimming like all Golden Retrievers.

We lived for one year in Oregon, because my husband worked there as a software engineer, but now we are back in Germany.

I really hope to meet nice people here. :wave:

·
IKE- Canine Blood Donor
12,542 Posts
Welcome!!! We've traveled to Germany twice. My husband works for VW and we've had some product launches from the plant there. I loved the country. Everything was so clean and pleasant. We visited the Black Mountains, Berlin, (pictures at Brandenburg Gate and Check Point Charlie) The Dam and some other's I can't remember right now. I especially liked having animals dining politely at their master's feet. You wont' see that often in America. :)

a funny aside, we kept seeing signs that said "Ausfart" and we kept remaking that you could get to Ausfart from every exit......then we come to find out that
Ausfart means....EXIT :)

·
Registered
640 Posts
Hi and welcome from northern BC Canada. There are great people on this forum that are happy to help with any questions that you might have...and great people that just like to share their love for the golden retriever. Enjoy your time here.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Herzlich Willkommen! It's a great forum. Post some pictures of Schnufffel when you have a chance.

·
Banned
507 Posts
Hi and welcome,
Where in Germany do you live? I'm from Germany also but I have been living in the USA for the last 17 years going back every couple of years for vacation. My parents and rest of the family still lives over there. I'm getting ready to go back for a vacation on Thursday and I'm staying until end of April. My Hubby is staying home and dogsits the poopies.
I'm Elke BTW. My parents live close to Bielefeld in NRW.
All the best,

·
Old Guy
3,243 Posts
Hi, my wife is from Koblenz, Germany... after 20+ years in this country she finally decided about 10 years ago to become a U.S. citizen. She goes back there at least once every year. I've not been back there in over 15 years. As a young man I did live there for several years (Zwiebrucken). I'd like to see some pix of your Golden doggie and read about Goldens in Germany... welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
16,316 Posts
Hi and welcome,
Where in Germany do you live? I'm from Germany also but I have been living in the USA for the last 17 years going back every couple of years for vacation. My parents and rest of the family still lives over there. I'm getting ready to go back for a vacation on Thursday and I'm staying until end of April. My Hubby is staying home and dogsits the poopies.
I'm Elke BTW. My parents live close to Bielefeld in NRW.
All the best,
Hello same here, I been here in the states 15 years, I'm from Frankfurt/M.

My parents live in Bavaria, close to Chiemsee

It's a Girl, Cheyenne Opal

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Hello and Welcome,
We would love to see some pictures and hear some stories about your pup. I am in Fl and have 2 goldens Beau and Bama and American Eskimo Shelby and three cats.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all your comments,

i didn´t expect to meet so many nice people . Thanks for the welcoming.

I live in Bavaria close to Munich since I got married. I already posted a few photos of Schnuffel . Check them out!

I am also curious how your puppies look like.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts