Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! My name is Carolina and my family and I have only just gotten our first golden on December 11, this past Friday. We are just terribly excited to have Annie with us. She turned eight weeks old only this past Friday, and I can see that we'll have a lot of work cut ahead of us, but we're up for it! I'm really glad to be here and to have the opportunity to get to know all of you and your beautiful goldens!! :)

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to GRF. You have found a wonderful resource to help you with whatever you need to know Golden. Please make yourself at home here and be sure to post pictures of your when you get a chance.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
HI and welcome!!!! Cant wait to see pictures of Annie!! BTW I LOVE her name!! :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Carolina and Annie -welcome and Merry Christmas! Can't wait to see the pics.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome from another Floridian,

Congratulations on your new little girl. You will have lots of years of excitement, fun and frustration. But the fun outweighs the frustration any day. There is a wealth of information in the puppy section and training section of the forum. But if you cant find your answers just jump in and post away.

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Welcome to you and Annie! You will learn everything you need to know about goldens here :) Please post some pictures of your little bundle of joy!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts