Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how I got so lucky to end up with my wonderful Golden, Sunny (short for Sunday, because we got her on a Sunday). She really is Sunny too and most of the time I end up calling her Sunshine. Her best friend, is Sabba (short for Sabbath - yup, got her on a Sunday too) a black Labrador Retriever who is the female version of Marley. We rescued Sunny to be a companion for Sabba and it has worked out way beyond my expectations. They adore each other, and it is also wonderful to have the experience of a calm dog (Sunny). More later.....

Sharon T

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Great to have you join us here on GRF. Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your pups, goldens and otherwise.

·
Ct/FL Golden Express
51 Posts
New Member-Florida

Hi-welcome,

What part of Florida are you from-we are snowbirds from CT living in Jensen Beach...

Looking for a playdate for my 6 year old Bailey.

Gerrianne

·
Registered
8,988 Posts
Welcome from Georgia.... Sharon T and Sunny:wavey: She sounds like a wonderful gal!

We would love to see pics of your pup and hear all about you and your best friends!

Al & Tuff Dog

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome,
It sounds like you have some great pups and cant wait to see some pictures of them. Where in Florida are you from? I am in Jacksonville. Hope you keep posting and will jump into the discussions.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Hi, from another Black Lab/Golden family. Our lab is also super hi energy. 6+ years older than our young Goldie & they are a perfect match.

Our lab always attracted goldens from puppyhood whenever we went camping, day trips -- then a older neighbor goldie moved in, then we got a youngster.

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum :wavey:

This will be your ONLY warning (and it includes your Lab)

:worthless

:--big_grin::--big_grin::--big_grin::--big_grin:​

1 - 10 of 10 Posts