Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all from England,

I first started using this forum when we had our Daisy at 8 weeks old.

We were so worried about her biting with those shark teeth, that we wondered if it was normal and ever going to end!! - and of course it is :doh: (just been so long since we've had a puppy).

But as she has progressed, and some times it's been trial and error, she is doing really well, still lots of hard work ahead, but we're getting there slowly, and it's nice to now offer help and support to all the new owners going through the similar/same problems we've had.

It's a great forum.

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
hi Rita, i have four goldens and each and everytime we've had a new pup i'm surprised all over again by sharp little puppy teeth

·
Amber's Owner
2,100 Posts
Welcome Daisy and Rita. Would love to see pics of your puppy.
I'm also in England/London and my "baby" Amber is now 3+ years now.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Welcome Daisy and Rita to the main site, love your avatar by the way;) hmm shark teeth are awful until they go and then you realise your pup is growing up:( and on to the next phase and adventure:)enjoy every moment.

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
Hi! I remember the days of sharp puppy teeth (and just came across a little box the other day where I had saved some of Brooks when they fell out). Brooks is now 4 years old and a very mellow guy.
We are glad to hear from you Rita. And, you are right, it is so nice to be able to get questions answered on this forum

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the forum,
Glad that things are going well for you. If you can survive puppyhood, you can survive anything with a dog. Glad you have joined us.

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Can't wait for more stories about Daisy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts