Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Was cruising around the internet and came across this site. I have been a member on another Golden site now for 3 years, but I've found Golden owners to be a great bunch.

I am owned by Clancy. A 3 year old Golden who loves to be outside running through the woods and in rivers, which thankfully we have plenty of right off our back yard. He hardly even knows what a leash is, which would explain why he no longer heals like he used to when we completed obedience classes.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi Timberwolfe. Glad you found us!! I havent tried Cooper off the leash again since he ran over and tried to eat someones picnic, lol!! He also decided to copy a black lab and go in for a swim and came out the pond and jumped up on a little girl with a nice clean white cardigan on, so i think he still has quite a bit of learning still to do! The swimming was funny though, I must take my camera next time!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.