Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people....

We registered up a wee while ago, but only posted a couple of times because we hadn't actually gotten a Goldie yet....well, we met our goldie this morning...and she's called Cpt Seabiscuit.

We live in Scotland and I'm sure Seabiscuit will be fine in the cold, lol, she will have to be, we dont get much else here :D

Here she is....the bottom one.

Havent got her home yet, we will be picking her up in a weeks time.

Gauranteed we will be spending almost every day on this forum, asking loads of questions and learning new things....hopefully to one day pass the knowledge onto other lucky goldie owners.

Thanks for looking and look forward to chatting to you all very soon!

Danny and Isla......and Seabiscuit :p

·
Registered
976 Posts
What a cutie!! Welcome to the forum! Can't wait to see pictures of baby Seabiscuit as she grows up! :)

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Welcome! That is quite a name for such a small little girl, but I'm sure she will grow up and be the winner that Seabiscuit was (except maybe not in Thoroughbred racing). Enjoy your time on the Forum.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the forum,
Seabiscuit is a real cutie and you will have so much fun with her. There is a ton of information in the puppy and training sections of the forum to help raise her. But if you cant find it just jump in and post away.

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Congratulations on your soon-to-be new family member! She's adorable, and I'm sure she'll easily adjust to your chilly Scottish temperatures:)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:D You guys are so nice.

There will definitely be more pics to follow....6 more days till we pick her up, well....5 and a half :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
We too are new to the forum along with "Huni" our 7 month Goldie.Hope you have as much fun with Seabiscuit as we have with Huni regards,

Tina and Mark.
Hello people....

We registered up a wee while ago, but only posted a couple of times because we hadn't actually gotten a Goldie yet....well, we met our goldie this morning...and she's called Cpt Seabiscuit.

We live in Scotland and I'm sure Seabiscuit will be fine in the cold, lol, she will have to be, we dont get much else here :D

Here she is....the bottom one.

Havent got her home yet, we will be picking her up in a weeks time.

Gauranteed we will be spending almost every day on this forum, asking loads of questions and learning new things....hopefully to one day pass the knowledge onto other lucky goldie owners.

Thanks for looking and look forward to chatting to you all very soon!

Danny and Isla......and Seabiscuit :p

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Welcome to the forum and love the name Seabiscuit it made me think of that lovely film about the horse called Seabiscuit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts