Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!

I am the mom of four skin kids, and two rough collies. My collies are both m/n and one is two years old, the other is just over a year. We are considering a Golden and thought this would be a great place to get some info!!

Heather

·
Registered
976 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Canadian! We're out in Ontario (the Olympic torch is running through our town tomorrow!). Welcome to GRF..it's a great place for information and advice and much more! :)

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Hello and welcome from another fellow Canadian :) :wavey: Glad you found us and I hope that you are able to bring a golden into your home, you won't regret it!

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,079 Posts
Welcome from yet another Canadian (Saskatchewan)....this site can be kind of addictive (just a warning).... your collies are very pretty!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Oh, aren't those collies so cute!! Welcome to the forum! I'm in Maine...some people call Maine "little Canada" around here...sorry, i wanted to jump on the "welcome for a fellow Canadian" bandwagon too! :) Hahahaha. Look forward to pics of those beautiful dogs you have!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Welcome to GRF from another Canadian - Bancroft, Ontario. Just a warning that this site can be addictive and cause unusual interest in goldens ;);) As well, golden retrievers can be addictive - just one won't do!;););)

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Welcome from Georgia.... just a tad bit further south from you.:wavey:
A Collie doggy was my childhood best friend and companion. 40 some years later my friend Tuff dog wandered into my life and so did this forum. I kinda like both of em:)
Glad your here !
Al & Tuff Dog

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Welcome from another Canadian - Owen Sound, Ontario
If it's info on Goldens you want, you came to the right place :)

Post a couple of pics of your collies. We would love to meet them!

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Yet another Canadian jumping on the welcoming committee!! I guarantee if you stick around here - you'll have a golden in no time at all ;)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome,
Not from a Canadian but a Floridian. Your collies are gorgeous. I love that breed and if I wasnt so in love with goldens I would love to have a collie.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
One more Canadian chiming in to welcome you to the board.
Your Collies are beautiful. There was a Collie pup up for adoption at the shelter last week and he was lovely. I knew he wouldn't last long in the adoption room and he didn't - was adopted in a day or two.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Welcome!
I too had a Collie as my best friend growing up!
I learned a lot here on the forum before we got Sierra!
Karen

1 - 14 of 14 Posts