Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I'm new. And kinda lost. I don't really know what to do so I thought I would start with introducing myself.
So I am Ash (gonna be my computer name on here because I don't feel comfortable giving out my whole name). Anyways... I own a AMAZING 6 year old Golden Retriever! I love her to death. She's smaller then the avarge size Golden (even though she is a prue breed). She has a pretty color coat and medium to short hair, but is still very short in height, but she is BEAUTIFUL!
When she was a puppy she was dignosed with axiety problems and can't be left alone for long periods of time, otherwise she crys and chews things (and I mean like a hour and she get's upset). Now she has pretty much growen out of it, but would rather go everywheres with you. She loves to go in the car, sleep on my bed, go for walks, chew apples, swim, play in the snow, and lay on the warm grass.
That is all I can think of to tell you about her for now, but I'm sure you'll learn more about her later on.
~Ash

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to GRF from Maine. Your girl is very pretty. Please make yourself at home here and post lots of pictures.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Yea, we need lots of pictures!
Welcome!
Karen

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the forum,
Your Tessa is a pretty girl. Glad you have joined us and if you have any questions on what to do, there is a section towards the top that says FAQS that has some good information or you can just ask away.

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Hi and welcome from GTA, Ontario! Where abouts in Canada are you from?

Very glad that you have joined us, Tessa is a beautiful girl and I can't wait to hear more stories and see more pictures of her! :) Feel free to jump in on any discussion that interests you, and post any questions you'd like some opinions on!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you! I'm from Atlantic Canada.
Funny story... Tessa is so short the other day I was walking her and some new person from the top of are road was walking her dog and stopped and asked how old she was and I said 6 and she's like 6 months? I was like 6 years and she said oh my she's short for a golden. lol. I thought it was kinda funny.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts