Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone i was looking for a Golden Retriever Forum and landed here .I love the breed and i am on my 4th the others all died from old age.
I bought a new one this year named Callum to replace Connor who was the best dog i ever owned so Callum has to fill some big shoes.:)
I am very down to earth and like simple things in life like cycling,gardening,photography,walking.
Anyway i shall enjoy looking at your photographs as i never get fed up of looking at my favourite dogs.

·
aka Karen
159 Posts
Sorry to hear about your losses....It's always tough to loose a dear pet.

I have lost my two Shetland Sheepdogs to old age a number of years ago.

Please post pictures of your Callum, it's nice to see all the new faces here.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont like it when they die i find it hard well i did when the last one went as he was special.,I have posted Callums photos in the pictures section..

·
Premium Member
17,924 Posts
Welcome to the board, there is nothing better than a puppy to help heal a sad heart.

We love pictures and stories of growing puppies!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I took these the begining of August for his 7 month old birthday will soon be time to take some more.

·
Super Moderator Leader
45,383 Posts
Welcome, what a goregous boy Callum is. We rarely see the English Creams here in NC along the Coast.

Enjoy the forum.

·
Dog Lover
42,036 Posts
Welcome

Your Callum is just gorgeous. I know you will love this forum.
Welcome!!

I have a Golden Ret., named Smooch, that we adopted from Golden Opportunites in Illinois, about 9 1/2 years ago when she was 16 months-Smooch is now close of 11 1/2 years old. My Hubby Ken and I also have a 1 year old Male, Samoyed, named Tonka!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts