Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Wanted to say how nice it is to "belong" to a group that loves their goldens as much as I love mine. I am really enjoying exploring and learning about this site. I have owned goldens since 1988 and have recently met a super breeder that has taken me under her wing and walked me through my first litter. What an amazing experience. Gotta love a golden.
Laura

·
Registered
56 Posts
And just to mention that the above post is actually me as well !!
My little boy decided he would join the forum as well oops!! and Ive posted under his name!! He has been removed now haha!

xx

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Hello and welcome,
I cant wait to see pictures of your new golden puppies. We love puppy pictures.

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Hi Laura and welcome to our forum.
I hope that you enjoy your time here and that you meet lots of great new people.
If there is anything we can ever do to help, please ask me or other mods.

And of course, as people already mentioned, post some pics :)

·
RIP Sweet Dusty
509 Posts
Welcome fellow BCer. Glad you joined. You're gonna love these people. Where in BC are you? Island, Lower Mainland, interior?
I don't know if anyone has told you but we LOVE pictures so post lots.

·
The Golden's Pet
178 Posts
Hello:wavey:

I'm new as well and also from BC, nice to see there are some other folks around from my neck of the woods!

I saw your puppy pictures, they are so cute! Makes me want another one!

I have a 4 year old golden named Murphy, he's a wonderful dog...my first golden and I love him so much I can't imagine my life without him. I will definately be adding another golden to our house in a few years so Murphy can have a playmate:D

I look forward to seeing more posts and lots of pictures!

Jen

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you to everyone that has extended a welcome. I live in Northern BC...lots of snow from October through to April...dogs love it but I get tired of looking at white and grey. Looking forward to spending more time getting to "know" all of you.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Hi Laura and Murph. I am at the other end of the country in New Brunswick. Wann swap salmon? LOL!

·
3 goldens
11,674 Posts
WEll, I am from Texas coast and it i sn't so warm here right now! But at least NO SNOW.

hello and welcome. I am Sandra and am owned and loved by KayCee, who turned 8 in Aug. and Honey, an adopted golden mix (shush, she don't know she isn't full golden, can't even tell by looking in the mirror) and she turned 6 Dec. 7, which was also her adoption day.--Since she was right at a year when we adopted her, we made tha her offical birthday also.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I saw that it has been bitterly cold in Winterpeg...not as cold here but sure not warm (-15 C) today. The dogs don't seem to mind but when we go for a walk my ears get awful cold. Stay warm.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts