Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Really glad I found this forum I look forward to posting here frequently. First time puppy owners, me and my girlfriend got our golden (Hope) about three weeks ago. She turned 11 weeks today and is getting sooooo big! She's super smart and is the cutest thing ever. Everyone who meets her falls in love with her instantly!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm new myself, from AZ so this caught my eye. Welcome neighbor. Anyway, she's adorable. Love the pictures. Be sure to head over to the training forum!!! You'll be so glad you did when she outsmarts you the first time. :)

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
She's a doll!! I can understand why everyone falls in love with her.

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,574 Posts
Welcome to you and little Hope. Congratulations, she's adorable. Great pictures, looking forward to seeing more of Hope as she grows.

Thanks for my daily Puppy Fix!

I have a friend that lives in your city.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm new myself, from AZ so this caught my eye. Welcome neighbor. Anyway, she's adorable. Love the pictures. Be sure to head over to the training forum!!! You'll be so glad you did when she outsmarts you the first time. :)
What part of AZ are you from? I;m down in Tucson right now going to school but my family is from the Valley. Mesa specifically.

·
Yuki's mom...Syd
687 Posts
she is really adorable <3 give her a big hug and kisses from me and Yuki. :wavey:

i can see there are some scratches on your hand in pic...btw my hands are covered with scratches too lol

·
Sierra's Mom
50 Posts
Welcome! I'm in AZ also, and we will be getting our new pup in a few weeks. Your Hope is adorable....lots of puppy breath! Love the name!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts