Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!
I have been a hobby breeder of Golden Retrievers since 1995 and show my kids in AKC and CKC conformations here in the States and Canada. My "kids" are American and Canadian Champions and often both. All dogs used for breeding have their OFA clearances and genetic testing which are listed on K9data and in the OFA database. I breed one to three litters a year when I want to keep something to show in the future. I have been in dogs for over 50 years and have worked in the veterinary field for a majority of the time. As a responsible breeder and this being my passion (I don't do it to make money!), I strive to improve the health and temperament in the breed in addition to producing beautiful dogs that meet the AKC standard which can excel in any venue. The health and temperaments of my kids are always my first priority over anything else, including showing. Thank you for welcoming to this forum and I look forward to participating in it.

·
Kristy
9,163 Posts
Welcome :) This forum is in great need of people with long term Golden experience, especially from someone who is a breeder who is committed to GRCA COE etc. I hope you'll share photos of your dogs and stick around. You truly could consider the time you spend here "Golden" community service, your contribution will be very welcome here.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Everyone!
I have been a hobby breeder of Golden Retrievers since 1995 and show my kids in AKC and CKC conformations here in the States and Canada. My "kids" are American and Canadian Champions and often both. All dogs used for breeding have their OFA clearances and genetic testing which are listed on K9data and in the OFA database. I breed one to three litters a year when I want to keep something to show in the future. I have been in dogs for over 50 years and have worked in the veterinary field for a majority of the time. As a responsible breeder and this being my passion (I don't do it to make money!), I strive to improve the health and temperament in the breed in addition to producing beautiful dogs that meet the AKC standard which can excel in any venue. The health and temperaments of my kids are always my first priority over anything else, including showing. Thank you for welcoming to this forum and I look forward to participating in it.
Looking forwar to meeting you soon!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts