Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big hello to everyone, I am new here and I am getting my fist Golden Retriever puppy this evening! He is my dream puppy, and I am overly excited! A little nervous too, I have to train this little guy. I read an entire Golden Retriever book last night since I couldn't sleep. And I want to be as prepared as possible.
~Jenn

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hello! I am new here as well! I have found a ton of helpful information by searching through the forums! Cannot wait to see pictures of your new puppy! Congrats!

·
Molly's human Mom
404 Posts
Good luck! We picked up Molly in early nov. and she is almost 5 months now. They grow and learn fast! I hope your little guy is precious.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome, glad to have you here. The most important thing to remember when bringing a new puppy home is to have the camera in you had at all times!! :D And to post the pictures here on GRF.

·
Mom to Geddy and Sawyer!!
6,059 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! Glad to see more Michiganders!!!! If you are up for it... we have get-togethers in the Michigan area from time to time... next one will probably be once the weather finally turns nice again!!

My hubby and I have Geddy-girl (in my siggy pic) and we just got a new puppy (Sawyer-boy) two weeks ago. We look forward to meeting all the new MI puppies this year!!!

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Wow all kinds of puppies in Michigan these days! Welcome to the forum! I think you are going to find that soon you will have a lot of Michigan friends all training puppies right around the same time!

Jan, Seamus, Gracie, Phoebe & Duke

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Welcome !!! I look forward to lots of puppy pics.... what an exciting time for you. Feel free to ask questions....... there are lots of really nice, knowledgeable people here. My two words of advice..... crate and camera. And be ready to have the time of your life !!!!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Hello and Welcome,
I think you will like it here and we require lots of pictures LOL Just three things to remember.
1. Patience
2. Patience
3. Patience

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hi and welcome. By now you probably have your new puppy! What is his name? I hope your first night together went well!!! Looking forward to hearing all about him!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts