Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

I stumbled onto this page by accident, and felt I had to join. I simply adore my ball of (constantly shedding) golden fur. She's heaven! Snoring at my feet at the moment. I never knew that Goldens were my favorite, until I owned one.

Her name is Bella Butterfluff, and she will be 5 this fall. My name is Laura.

Nice to me you!
~Laura

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Hello to both of you! Glad that you have found us.

Part of the initiation process is sharing LOTS of pictures of your golden furballs!

Where are you from?

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the forum,

We love pictures so if you can share some with us, we wont keep asking. LOL

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Welcome from Georgia:wavey: Laura and Bella Butterfluff :). You got to do the pictures ore else!!!!;)

Glad you are here and you will soon learn this is the biggest bunch of Golden lovin folks you can hang out with...hope to see you around.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for the warm welcome!

I can't figure out the pictures! Someone help!

Here's a link to a snap of her on my facebook
Maybe that worked?

I'm in Tennessee, prepping for grad school. And trying to talk myself out of a puppy. Bay's (she has lots of nicknames and knows them all) 5. So, it seems like the best time to get one; she's still pretty puppyish in lots of ways, but old enough that there would be an age difference between them, you know? Sooo....maybe this fall?

I should have said in my first post that Bella is presumably a mix. She's "found treasure," actually. A stray had pups in my grandad's hay. And, I quickly laid claim to my favorite. They were easy to find homes for, though! She does look pretty Golden, though, other golden parents and my vet agree.

She's just an AMAZING dog. She's actually funny. I've never had "funny" dog before.... I just LOVE her.

My next 27 dogs are going to be Goldens.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome, the Facebook link didn't work for me. If you upload the pictures to an image hosting site you can simply copy and post the IMG code right into your post. If your resize your pictures you can upload the directly from your computer using the "Manage Attachments" tab when you are creating your post.

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
I tried the fb link but didn't have access to your profile to see them.

To upload them in here, there are 2 buttons just below the box where you reply.
One says "Post Quick Reply" and the other says "Go Advanced". Click on "Go Advanced".

Now at the top of your reply box you should see a paper clip (OR, below the box you should see a button that says "Manage Attachments"). Click on either one and a box should pop up to allow you to browse for the files on your computer, upload and attach. :) Hope that helps!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Still confused. Uploaded a picture using the Upload new Picture link at the tippytop of this page. But, now, how do I get there from here???

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
That link worked! Bella is a pretty girl. Please make yourself at home here on GRF. There are many ways of getting pictures imbedded in your posts and I'm sure you will find one that works well. Once you get one method to work you will find it is very easy. I struggled at first too.

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Another welcome from Canada here!! Bella seems like such a sweatheart - and a very well behaved girl to be chewing on that tennis ball amidst a sea of shoes!! You are very lucky ;)

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
She destroyed one flip flop, when she was four months old. Other than that, she's never destroyed a thing. And, tennis balls are her passion; she carries them around like pacifiers. So, nope, the shoes weren't tempting to her. Even though I had almost ALL of them out for closet cleaning!

She is a good girl. Well, most of the time.... Don't get me started on her "comes when called" issues. Because, she sees a bunny....all bets are off!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts