Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Preeti
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, My name is Preeti and I live with my husband in Hamden, CT. We have a lovely Golden called Molly. She's the most adorable little girl :)
I stumbled upon this forum when I was looking up a few of my questions on the internet. I should say, this is the best resource for golden retrievers as far as I've seen. I'm sure all you members out there would help me if I need something clarified.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
What a sweetheart!!!
Welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Welcome!
I joined the forum in January looking for information about my golden and I can tell you - everybody here will be glad to help in any way they can.

Molly is a cute little girl and posed so very well!

·
Preeti
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you Coppers Mom. I'm loving the welcome you guys are giving me :) I'm so glad I joined. And thanks for letting me know about the contest. I couldn't PM you back :(

And yup... Molly loves to pose :)

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Hi and Welcome!!! What a cutie you have there!!! Glad you found us! :D

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the forum,
Your girl Molly is such a pretty girl. Glad you have joined us, the more the merrier. Lots of great info and people here to help you with almost anything you might have come up or just want to know.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome!
I joined the forum in January looking for information about my golden and I can tell you - everybody here will be glad to help in any way they can.

Molly is a cute little girl and posed so very well!
You joined the forum 9 months ago and have almost as many posts as me, and I joined 2 years ago! I gotta get my postin' pants on!!!:p:

And welcome to the forum Preeti! Molly is a cutie!

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Welcome from Georgia to you and Molly!:) I must say Molly is a good looking gal! You will find answers to almost any questions you may have here. In the past year or so I have learned so much from members. Hope to see more of Molly and hear about all kinds of adventures. Glad your here!

Al & Tuff Dog

·
Preeti
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you so much AlanK, Augustus McCrae's Mom, BeauShel, amy22, LuckyPup, AquaClaraCanines :)
Molly says hi to everyone too :)
She's happy that she's made so many friends so soon :)

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Molly is a real cutie patootie! Welcome to the forum, it is a very valuable resource, its my addiction!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts