Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just stumbled along this fourm, did a lil browsing and wow lots of good info here!
I currently have a 8 y/o golden female named Sugar, she is my 2nd, my 1st was also a female, named diamond, she went to the golden rainbow a few years back, she was my 1st golden and she truly changed my life. She showed me just how special each and everyone of these Goldens can be.
Sugar, is a big goofball and such the lover, we live on a lake and she is such the "lake dog" anything from swimming, going for Seadoo rides, to jumping off the 10 foot diving platform she absolutely loves the lake and water. When I have sometime I will post some pictures. Glad I found the site and can tell it will be a great resource and look forward to reading and seeing others Goldens.

Steve

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Hi and welcome! I cant wait to see some pictures of Sugar I would love to see Diamond too R.I.P. dear sweet one.

There is lots of great info her and the people are just like the breed .....Terrific!

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,645 Posts
Hi Steve, welcome.

Sugar sounds like a very special Golden girl, looking forward to seeing her pictures.

I see your Screen Name is Donzi-are you a Donzi fan or owner?????

I live off the InterCoastal Waterway here in NC, we have lots of Donzi's running up and down the ICW, always know when they're out running , very distinctive sound.

·
Davina
392 Posts
WELCOME! There is SO much you can read and learn and so much help on this forum if you ever need it. I can't wait to see pictures.

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Welcome !! Can't wait to see more pics. We have "lake dogs " too.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Quick guess. I was looking at new posts and saw your username and knew it was you. Kinda had me worried though, alot of new members come here looking for answers to health problems with their dogs. I'm not on here as much as I used to be, but you will find anything you want to know about the breed on here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Everythings good with her, she's just as goofy as ever, just gettin a lil older is all, she has t slowed down any tho :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts