Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Amanda, and I turn 22 next month. I live with my husband and we have been married for a year and a half. We have no plans for children anytime soon. No pets either (yet!)

A year ago we purchased a Labrador puppy. We did NOT do our research before bringing home our puppy which was a huge mistake! This little puppy had a terrible temperament after a few days of living with us, not to mention in one week we had to take her to the vet 4 different times. The breeder did not even vaccinate our puppy with anything the vet had ever heard of, so she had to get her shots all over again. We ended up finding her a wonderful home, which a couple who have had dogs like her before, and although she is still sickly, they adore her to death! I did NOT want her back with those terrible breeders!

Anyway, just a background there. We are currently searching for a Golden puppy, and this time we are researching our butts off so we don't make the same mistake twice! So I'm joining here to learn as MUCH as I can so I can be a responsible pet owner, and learn how to find a responsible breeder!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of info here to help you pick the right breeder. Best of luck in your search.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts