Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hazel is a little over 5 months old

I haven't posted in a while. Hazel is doing well, she's a little over 5 months old. She's so sweet but can be the devil as well. She brings everything (hummingbird feeder, sticks, pine cones, water hose, pots, etc) into the house via the dog door.

The biggest thing is trying to keep her occupied when I'm at home. All I have to say is thank god for Bully Sticks!!! I did not know what they were until I googled Bully Stick. I was a bit surprised and grossed out at the same time :)

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Hazel sounds like a very typical golden puppy. It seems like there is always something in those puppy mouths. I love that last shot of her. What a cutie.

·
Debbie
644 Posts
She's adorable. I have a 4 month old and on our walk tonight I pulled berries, sticks and trash out of her mouth. It is never ending!

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
she's gorgeous! What a little cutie.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She definitely is growing fast. I'll try to take some video of her this week and post it. She has graduation tomorrow from her second puppy course...I may video so of that :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I haven't posted in a while. Hazel is doing well, she's a little over 5 months old. She's so sweet but can be the devil as well. She brings everything (hummingbird feeder, sticks, pine cones, water hose, pots, etc) into the house via the dog door.
The biggest thing is trying to keep her occupied when I'm at home. All I have to say is thank god for Bully Sticks!!! I did not know what they were until I googled Bully Stick. I was a bit surprised and grossed out at the same time :)

She shounds really cute and lovable. my 3 mnth old Jasper (shown in profile pic) is just like hazel - bringing in EVERYTHING. hope all goes well.

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
I love that last pic. She's beautiful!

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,079 Posts
Ours like to carry dead animals in his mouth!!!!! I wish it was just pinecones, leaves, twigs etc.!!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
My new foster puppy loves to carry things in her mouth and bring it to every dog and cat in the house. While she is whining and wiggling. It is funny.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts