Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I ordered all my puppy stuff and it all arrived in the last 3 days. I found better prices for the big things online and frankly it is easier than going to the store. The crate came today, the bed and misc. stuff yesterday. Now I just need a puppy to use them! 4 more weeks!

Here's her day 22 picture:

Attachments

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
oh she is sooooo cute...please keep posting pics of your sweetheart!

·
Kristy
9,939 Posts
I am also waiting for a puppy... my wait will be 4 weeks on Monday.... Glad to see I'm not the only obsessive person getting my ducks in a row before Christmas :) My husband laughs because I can't go to the store without returning with a new puppy toy.

Your baby looks precious... does she have a name yet?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Piper, I looked on a name list and it jumped out at me.

Plus she is "English", so I also think oit is a more British name? Plus I just think it is cute and easy for my kids to say.

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
She's a sweetheart! I bet the days are dragging.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
She is such a cutie. Congratulation on your new girl. Hopefully the weeks will fly by instead of like with mine that dragged on and on.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
I was the same way with Gilmour :)

His X-Pen was set up in the Kitchen, all the toys bought, food purchased, and checkbook ready 2 weeks before pickup day :)

OK, I ordered all my puppy stuff and it all arrived in the last 3 days. I found better prices for the big things online and frankly it is easier than going to the store. The crate came today, the bed and misc. stuff yesterday. Now I just need a puppy to use them! 4 more weeks!

Here's her day 22 picture:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts