Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i've been cruising around this wonderful site since June, when i brought Zeppy home and realized that i never really introduced myself. :doh:

My name is Nikki. I'm pushing the dreaded 30yrs old...eekkk...does that mean i'm supposed to act like an adult? :) Born and raised here in Maine. By day, i'm an accountant for an environmental consulting firm. Zeppy is my assistant...he comes to work with me and has every day since i got him. He's a great stress reliever and companion. He is truely by best friend!

I've been happily engaged for 6 years now, together for nearly 13 years, with the love of my life (other than Zeppy, of course).

Anywho, just wanted to say Hello and thanks for this great forum!!!

Hope everyone has a GREAT Holiday Season!

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Welcome. Glad you've been formally introduced.... you know we require lots of pics!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome. Glad you've been formally introduced.... you know we require lots of pics!
:doh: Pics! Here's a few of my faves.

1). LOVES his bear!
2). Up at camp (West Forks, ME)...Can i please come in?
3). Luckily, Zep doesnt care that the carpet looks like Pepto Bismol...
4). Also up at camp, one of the first pics i took of him, for some reason, i just love this one.
5). Testing out the brand new furniture...approved.
6). Halloween, at work, with his buddy Louie (yes, Louie is a boy and no, he no longer has any self respect). :)
7). Swimming is HARD work...time for a nap!
8). Zep decides not to follow his cousin, Lenore...the ducks are just too far away and it seems like way too much work...
9). Flappy jowls!!
10). 10 weeks old, this pic is his pic on the "staff roster" at work.

Attachments

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
Thank you for sharing the pics with us. Welcome to the forum officially. Love his name. Beautiful or should I say handsome pup ya got there. Can't wait to see more pics. !

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great pictures. Very handsome boy. Is that camp near Moxie Pond. My family had a camp there years ago?
Yup...Somewhat...it's about a mile past Barry's Store (off Rt 201), so a bit up the road from the turn off to Moxie Pond/Falls. We LOVE it up there, been going since i was a kid!!

Here's a pic of Barry's...cracks me up because it's SO Maine-North woods!!

Attachments

·
Marcy
8,914 Posts
Welcome officially! The Zep is very handsome. Maine is on my list of places to explore when we retire!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Zeppy is one goodlooking boy. I love the picture of him with his head out the window. It just made me smile. But my favorite is the one of him sleeping with his head on the pillow.

·
Bailey and Riley
1,454 Posts
Hello and Welcome! Glad for your "Official Introduction!" Those are great photos of your handsome boy, Zeppelin! Look forward to seeing a lot more of Zep as he grows up here on GRF!
Happy Holidays!

~Jackie

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone! I felt a little silly for never really introducing myself...better late than never! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts