Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cuz there is no way this is Winchester! He must have been switched during the night. This guy is just too big to be my baby!

He's stealing Winchester's sticks and toys. :no:

He's even chewing on my sons' toys. :mad:

He's walking around here like he owns the place! He's completely taken over! It must be stopped! :nono:

My Winchester is a cute fluffy little puppy.

Not a big, long-legged, handsome chewing machine like this boy.

And to top it off... he thinks he can laugh at me! I will NOT be laughed at!

Winchester... is that you?

How did 18 weeks get here so fast?

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
He's adorable!

My kid likes dog toys and my dogs like kid toys. I wash them all every day and that's the best I can do! LOL

·
Registered
810 Posts
What a change from the first little furry pictures we saw of him! I just love his colour!

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He is sooo cute! What do you feed him? He looks so healthy and happy.
Thanks! He's on Fromm. It's been GREAT for him! I've really seen a difference. Can't say enough good things about it. I just wish it were a bit cheaper and that someone local sold it. Oh well.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I love the long legs/big face stage! I can't wait to see what he looks like when he's all grown up :) (Not that that will ever happen...he'll probably be a puppy forever:curtain:)

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
Great pics of a beautiful boy ! We have the same green/orange duck at our house !

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
ohh,what a handsome young boy!!Love this clunky age stage.Big ears,long legs.....ohhh brings memories.

·
and Miss Riley and Jake
686 Posts
Enjoy this special time as much as you can...... 'cause it sure doesn't seem to last very long (as you're finding out). He's a great looking "little" boy and you have some marvelous pics of him.:)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Winchester could be my favorite puppy on this forum. It's probably a combination of your talent in photography and his adorable features. I can't get enough of that little guy.

Are those taken with a 1.8 prime lense. The DOF between his face and chest is amazing.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts