Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Coley - my cuddle bug
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously, people - GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER! ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Very cute! I have outlawed any ball small enough to go under the furniture! I have seen Penny PURPOSELY shove them under, usually at night when we don't feel like playing. Then she paws and whines until I get the vacuum tubes out and get her ball back. It works: I play with her.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Very cute! I have outlawed any ball small enough to go under the furniture! I have seen Penny PURPOSELY shove them under, usually at night when we don't feel like playing. Then she paws and whines until I get the vacuum tubes out and get her ball back. It works: I play with her.
haha spoiled puppy.. Pumba won't whine, she will just sit and stare at the base of the couch for a bit then go find another toy lol

·
Coley - my cuddle bug
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:doh:I think this is just a case of too many balls! He'll just go get another one. They end up under here and the buffet during his soccer play when he looses control of his passing.

·
Registered
788 Posts
This happens to us every night! Last night nyah carried her ball to the tv stand and pushed it under with her snout... she was still able to get it out so she pushed it in more then looked and us and barked for a few minutes until we got it. It's cute for about 2 minutes then the balls go away for the night. :doh:

·
Coley - my cuddle bug
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am surprised I do not see scratch marks on the floor where a dog may have attempted to reach under there to get them out.........
It's cheap linoleum so it doesn't scratch. Interesting, huh? But, the wood floors are coming soon, so hopefully they'll stand up to the scratching because he becomes quite obsessive when it first happens.

Really, folks - kind of - kind of being the operative phrase here - kind of sorry for the thread name but you've gotta admit it did catch your attention. :curtain:

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
I thought this too! LOL I wont describe the picture I was imaging I would see tho

Mine hides his balls under my bed, guess hes afraid I will take those away from him to :D
I DEFINITELY thought this was a neuter announcement! LOL :uhoh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts