Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Harvey's 1st day at doggie daycare!

721 views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  Bock 
#1 ·
Harvey just tried two different doggie daycares this week. I don't normally need it but I'd like to have a place nearby if I ever do. Anyway, he had an absolute blast. One place had webcams and the other one does a photo blog. I'm attaching two of my favorite pictures.

P.S. They also get report cards, too cute!

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Rookie goes once a week, but used to go more often. He loves it. He goes nuts when the driver comes to pick him up. I'm a little jealous that you get pictures though! Soo cute.

#10 ·
Wish the City I live in had a doggy daycare. My 2 puppies would love it ...especially Austin who is such a social butterfly. He just thinks every dog he meets should play with him!!!

#13 ·
That's great that you get to work at one! I am actually going to look around and see if any of the ones near me are hiring. I'm looking for a pt job while I"m in school and I think that would be a blast.

And I was really impressed with one of the doggy daycare places I found! I was actually nervous about leaving him and visited a few that were not so nice but I found an amazing one and it's actually the one closest to my house. I really can't afford it and he usually stays with my parents while I"m gone but I might try to let him go every now and then anyway. Maybe if I get a job at one, I can bring him with me :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.