Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Golden is now about 10 months, so almost full grown. I am looking for a good harness for him. I doesn't pull (I did that right!! Even if he did I'd just pick him up. :) I do that my friends dog that weighs about 80 lbs and pulls, or rather pulls with everyone but me! :) ). I don't like using his collar to attach the leash. I have been using the basic harness from petsmart, but I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation on a harness to use. We like to go hiking so I want it be comfortable. I also have a back for him.

·
Eleanor's Mom
599 Posts
We use the sensation harness and have been very happy with it. It must be comfortable because every time we get it out Eleanor gets very excited because she knows she is going on a long trek somewhere.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
I like the sensation harness too (http://www.softouchconcepts.com/ ) but LOVE the Walk Your Dog With Love harness. (www.walkyourdogwithlove.com) Really easy to put on and the front connection is longer and adjustable so it's easier to attach the leash. I use these on my springer that has spinal issues.... WONDERFUL.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
I also use the Sensation harness.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts