Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am new here, but have been lurking the past two days as my boy Cooper has been snoring a lot lately, so I thought I'd introduce myself. I've found out a lot of goldens do snore, so that has calmed my nerves. Went to the vet, and they said he has an elongated soft palate, which is common in small dogs. It is quite odd to me that he would have that, but he has always been a "snorter" - we call him the pig.

Here are my two babies, they are two years old. Lucy and Cooper. They have completely changed my life, I have never loved anything as much as I love them! I had never owned a golden before, and now I totally understand why they're one of the most popular breeds! They have an Instagram called LifewiththeGoldens if you'd like to follow :) I love following golden accounts.

And here is Mr. Cooper at the vets yesterday (one of his favorite places, and I'm serious! :grin2:)

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Great photos of your lovely pups, my boy Barnaby was a snorer too, he took after his Daddy!!.

·
3 goldens
11,905 Posts
Beautiful pair you have there. You said they are both 2, are they litter mates? I got a pair of litter mates back in '99, Hunter (my avatar) and KayCee. Our last golden (lost her Oct. 12,2016) snored something fierce! She could be sleeping on the sofa in the living room and we would hear her all the way back here in the bedroom. She almost rattled the windows!

Anyway, welcome from the coast of Texas. This is a great place to get any kind of info or advice or give your own experiences, share pictures, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts