Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I still can't believe Candy is sweet 16 today. She's been by my side for 15 yrs ,since I adopted her at 1. I've been concerned for abt a year and my vet keeps saying ,as long as she's eating ,able to go outside and wags her tail when you come home..she's healthy and happy.
I have several dogs at the rainbow bridge, so I feel I'll know when it's time.
So today I'm celebrating w/ Candy and am blessed, she's still by my side.
Candy's mom
Nancy

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Oh Nancy, what a special special gift to have your girl at 16. Happy birthday sweetheart.... you are a very special blessing. I hope you two have a wonderful celebration.

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Happy Birthday, dear one. What a special gift to have your darlin' girl with you for so long. I wholeheartedly agree with your vet. It sounds like she'll be around another 16 years! We can hope!

·
Opus and Tasha
3,992 Posts
Every day is a gift. Happy sweet 16 Candy girl.... how about a current photo of her to go along with this thread?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Happy 16th sweet Candy! So glad you both have had each other for the past 15 years. What a treasure!

·
love my goofy goldens
2,431 Posts
Happy Birthday, Candy - wishing you many more!

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Happy birthday Candy!! How special that you've had your girl for so many wonderful years :) I'd love to see a picture of her!!

·
Griff's a Muffin Thief!
3,165 Posts
Wonderful! Happy Birthday Sweet Candy! Such a cute name and so fitting right before Valentine's day!

16 is a wonderful achievement in this breed. You done good Mama!

Here's your smiling sugar faced girl!

(Just copy/paste the link under her picture(s) )

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Happy sweet 16 Candy your a special girl your a teenager now,

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
oh wow, how fortunate you are to still have your sweet, pretty baby. I love her sugar face! Happy, happy birthday sweet girl!

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Happy 16th birthday, pretty girl. Keep on doing what you're doing and I hope we'll celebrate your 17th next year:)

1 - 20 of 68 Posts