Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Kate
22,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought I would throw this in here and invite people to take today to post headshots or action shots of their purebred golden retriever(s). Just for fun - and sharing love for our breed. :)

I have 2 pics to share - sharing 1 here because I already put it somewhere I could grab it easy. Other pic is still on my phone which is somewhere in my car (I have to go grab). As people probably know - I love snapping and sharing pics of my dogs, but I'll be nice and limit myself to just 2. :D

Also - found this link and enjoyed reading the different things on there. Funny thing - the setter at the top left (Hoist the Flag linky) - I have that same painting hanging in my bathroom. :D

Doesn't matter if your dog is a show butt or couch potato... :)

Pic below is my Jovi - who did pretty good in his first shows back this weekend - got winners and reserve winners. His breeder and I were spitting happy over the little guy. ;) Funny thing to share is this was my first shows back since Jan 2020 - and then first time since the first show I ever did WAY BACK with baby Bertie that I literally showed up and sat around, maybe brushed my dogs fur a little, and then went in to show. LOL. It was actually quite nice.

·
Kate
22,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Every clearance can be nerve-wracking. Phew on the eyes - and good luck with the rest.

I'll be going through the same with Glee in a month or so. <= I tell myself it doesn't matter - but we always want them to be as perfect as we think they are.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Every clearance can be nerve-wracking. Phew on the eyes - and good luck with the rest.

I'll be going through the same with Glee in a month or so. <= I tell myself it doesn't matter - but we always want them to be as perfect as we think they are.
So true! I love him no matter what but it’s so nerve racking! Thanks!

·
Registered
904 Posts

Someone has now taught the one on the chair to get ON the chair to put their collar on. So now she thinks she poses for photos on furniture. 🤦🏼‍♀️

1 - 12 of 12 Posts