Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you already in the Holiday spirit, Sawyer sends his Holiday best wishes.

This is his first year with a Christmas tree (that he can remember - we left it up for when we brought him home in January last year since he was our Christmas present). I hope it can stay up for the rest of the Holiday season. So far no ornament casualties and he hasn't used the tree as his personal bathroom yet. I am a happy momma right now!

Attachments

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
You have your tree up and decorated? WOW! I am not in the mood yet, even for Thanksgiving. Hope I get there.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yes :), It just went up last night. Thanksgiving was last month for me (Canada) and I usually wait until after Remembrance Day to decorate for Christmas. I guess i need something to focus on the month of November as Christmas tends to creep up too fast once December gets here.

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Your photo is awesome and should be on all your Christmas Cards.

Reactions: Lil_Burke

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
Beautiful picture! Definitely a Christmas Card option!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That would make a great Christmas card.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Oh yes :), It just went up last night. Thanksgiving was last month for me (Canada) and I usually wait until after Remembrance Day to decorate for Christmas. I guess i need something to focus on the month of November as Christmas tends to creep up too fast once December gets here.
Good for you, it's beautiful! We usually get our tree the weekend after Thanksgiving (US). We decorate, play Christmas music, shop, cook, etc. from now until Christmas. It's such a wonderful time of year, why not extend it!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
He is studying it to find its weak points!!! Just kidding! Nice picture!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts