Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
How cute!!

Hey Dillon has a little white patch on his chest in the same spot Abby does!

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
They match the presents! Very cute pictures. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

·
Marcy
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got me an external flash for my Nikon, so while they still squint it is not because of the flash in their eyes. It is the sound of the shutter. Sillies.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Abby and Finn are scrumptious!! :) They look so cute sitting by the tree, waiting for Santa!

Hope you and yours have a great Holiday as well!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Those are some perfect pictures of your pups. Abby does look alot like my Pawley in his color. Merry Christmas to Abby and Finn from the Florida gang.

·
2,472 Posts
Happy Xmas to the bumpasses :)

·
and Miss Riley and Jake
686 Posts
Great Holiday pics of the Bumpasses!

Happy Holidays from our crew to yours!:wavey:

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
You can leave all those presents out till they're opened????? My wrecking ball crew would have de-wrapped every single one in 10 minutes flat :(

Abby looks appalled with your choice of millinery and Finn...? What the heck is that snooty face for, lolol. I love it!

·
A.k.a. Jennifer.
230 Posts
I think I may have told you this before, but I am SO in love with Abby, with her gorgeous red coat! Every time I see a picture of her I just *sigh*. :--heart:

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
LOL Marcy!!!! They look about as thrilled to pose as Selka and Gunner!
They are so cute!!!!

Merry Christmas sweet Bumpasses!!!!!

·
Marcy
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have tried the Christmas hats almost every year, but this year Finn was like, let's just do it Abby because you know she's not going to give up till she gets a pic.

They would not dare touch those gifts or the tree, they know that Santa will not bring them anything if they are bad dogs. We just got back from the trail and it was snowing so hard my glasses were encrusted, I could not see and I lost track of time. Almost two hours later we got back to the car.

My bones ache :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts