Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I take Miley to my bf's vet on saturday as I can never seem to get into my vet without booking it way in advance.

We walk in and I explain my reason for visit. "Miley has a UTI. I am sure of it as she has excessive drinking, lots of squatting to pee and unusual accidents in the house". I did bring in a urine sample and after about an hour of waiting, my diagnostics is correct. The clerk advises me that my total would be $33.16. My mouth hit the floor, I was in shock. How come so little?? I looked at the receipt and they just charged me for the medication only. I was so excited and we left thinking it was our lucky day...

I go right over to my bf's house, give him a big hug and thank him for the referral as I was amazed that they only charged me for the meds. He raised a brow but didn't say much. About an hour later, I get a call from the vet's office...."oh Tara, we are so sorry but we forgot to charge for the urinalysis test and the exam. There would be an additional charge of $162.16."

I knew it was too good to be true but as long as my little lady is taken care of, all is good. I just thought I would share my story :doh:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts