Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is Jack's 2nd birthday! I can't believe he's already 2...the time just flies by. He was the cutest fluffiest puppy I've ever seen and although his puppy fluff is gone, he's still the sweetest boy. He is the happiest dog I've ever seen and such a joy to have in our lives, I couldn't have asked for a better sidekick....he's just "my boy" :) Today he had a fun day at the "doggie spa" aka grooming at his handler's house. And this weekend we are off to the NorCal specialty weekend of shows and will meet several GRF members! Happy Birthday Jackitty!!!!

Here are a some pictures from the past two years (showing up out of order, but I'm sure you can follow the age progression :) ):

Attachments

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where did you get your dog jack? he is beautiful and so handsome looking! :)
Thanks! We love him :)

He's from Scotts 24k Goldens in the Fresno area.

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Fantastic boy, and you can see the love of life in his eyes. Way to go and will keep my fingers crossed for the upcoming show. He has changed so much, but every inch a winner. WOW! Your pictures are terrific.

·
Registered
21,054 Posts
Happy birthday Jack!!! I can't believe he's already 2. Great photos, brought such a smile to my face. What a handsome boy.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Jack

Happy Birthday, you are one HANDSOME BOY, Jack!!!!
Bet you are going to have "Eyes" for Miss Jordan!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts