Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
16,394 Posts
Tinkerbell just proves that heart issues can be happily ajusted too and lived with. It is a huge thing for Tinkerbell to reach this milestone, and I hope we are celebrating her 13th in ten years!

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Happy Belated 3rd Birthday Tinkerbell :)
Hope you had a fabulous day!!!

·
Mom to Geddy and Sawyer!!
6,059 Posts
Happy Birthday Tinkerbell!!!!

I don't think it can be put better than how 3goldens said it... we're all of us so happy that we get to watch Tink continue to grow and be her sweet adorable self!!!!

HUGS to the birthday girl!!!

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Oh, Tinky, happy happy day!
You are such a special girl....and...can I come over for dessert? I love blueberries;)

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
I made a rookie mistake took the card out of the camera forgot to put one back in:doh::doh:

Time to have another party, just for the pictures. I'm sure Tinkerbell, won't object! :curtain:

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Tinkerbell just proves that heart issues can be happily ajusted too and lived with. It is a huge thing for Tinkerbell to reach this milestone, and I hope we are celebrating her 13th in ten years!

This is so true, everything I have read says that this is a huge milestone for dogs with SAS. And I truly hope that others learn from us that there is always hope. Sometimes you can overcome the odds.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts